The M2, M3, M4 Standard version uses pneumatic technology and meets the needs of companies where the production lines are from low to upper-intermediate speed, up to 75 packs per minute
The M2, M3, M4 Standard version applies self-adhesive carry handles on all types of multipack (bottles, cans, bricks), single unit products, on various surfaces: shrink film, cardboards, etc. and special contour packs.
Mactec always tests the application in advance to guarantee the customer the best application performance.
The M2, M3, M4 Standard versions apply all kinds and dimensions of tape carry handles in commerce:
- the traditional tape carry handle, made of an adhesive tape and an insert to be coupled on the machine itself
- the pre-made handle (the so-called “pre-laminated”) that does not require the coupling process.
- Top handle
- Side handle
- Oblique handle
- Bottom handle
The M2, M3, M4 Standard version does not apply the Carton application
PLC with touch screen
The PLC - Programmable Logic Controller, controls and manages the entire application cycle of the machine.
The PLC main functions are to:
- Synchronize all moving parts
- Manage the space between the packs transiting on the conveyor system
- Apply the self-adhesive carry handle at the proper time
It is equipped with a multilingual operator interface: an operator-friendly touch screen panel from Siemens or Allen Bradley. The operator can easily set up the change of the packaging format or make other pre-set operations.
The PLC checks the functioning status of the machine by displaying warnings or alarm messages.
It is also possible to connect the handle applicator to the manufacturer via internet in case of technical problems (remote assistance).
The application cycle requires optimal speed control, according to:
- the speed of the customer production line where the handle applicator machine is installed.
- the type of the pack to be handled.
- the kind of application (top, bottom, carton, etc.) and the dimensions of the self-adhesive carry handles.