The M1 is a pneumatic handle applicator machine. It applies self-adhesive carry handles on all types of multipacks (PET bottles, cans, briks) and single unit products.
The M1 is compact and versatile, making it suitable for any production line. It is also easy and inexpensive to maintain.
It is designed to match the requirements of low-capacity production lines. It can be also set up in double and triple lanes:
The M1 applies all kinds of adhesive carry handles:
- Traditional tape carry handle, made of an adhesive tape and an insert to be coupled on the machine before application
- Pre-made handle (the so-called “pre-laminated”) that does not require the coupling process.
The M1 is capable of making all kinds of applications on single packs and multi-packs:
- Top handle
- Side handle
- Oblique handle
- Carton pack handle
- Bottom handle
PLC - Programmable Logic Controller
The PLC - Programmable Logic Controller, controls and manages the entire application cycle of the machine.
It is equipped with a multilingual operator interface and a touch screen panel. The operator can easily set up and change the packaging format or make other pre-set operations.
The PLC checks the functioning status of the machine by displaying warnings or alarm messages.
The PLC main functions are to:
- Synchronize all moving parts
- Manage the space between the packs transiting on the conveyor system
- Apply the self-adhesive carry handle at the proper time
The application cycle requires optimal speed control according to:
- the speed of the customer’s production line where the handle applicator machine is installed
- the type of pack to be handled.
- the kind of application (top, bottom, carton, etc.) and the dimensions of self-adhesive carry handle.