Mactec Pal ACC
- Solid and strong structure with double column in painted steel with palletizing head.
- Safety guards for maximum accessibility for operation, maintenance and cleaning.
- Horizontal and vertical palletizing head movement managed by inverter-controlled motors at variable and progressive speed.
- On-board motorized conveyor performing the row-by-row pattern configuration. Possibility of a layer configuration with void spaces, thanks to the step-by-step system.
- Palletizing head with central opening and sliding of the two semi-parts in opposite directions on the same axis: this technology allows perfect product centering and an equal distribution of weight on the entire pallet area.
- Touch screen control.
- Easy and quick change over.
- Automatic size changeover.
- Automatic pallet centering device.
- Slip sheet / interlayer applicator.
- Centralized lubrication.
- Modem for remote assistance.
- Double infeed.
Technical data sheet
- Machine speed: ACC 2000 – 30 packs per minute; ACC 2200 – 35 packs per minute.
- Total Power: 10 kW – 15 kW
- Voltage: 400 V - 3 Phase / 50 Hz + N + G
- Auxiliary voltage: 24 V DC/AC
- Electrics IP: IP54
- Air consumption: 200 NL/min at 6 bars
- Total weight: 6,500 Kg
- Operating room temperature: min +5°C – max +40°C
- Relative room humidity: max 70%